Start planning now for summer CME at the beach and reserve your place at Litchfield for the SCAFP Family Medicine Weekend. Discover Litchfield, a place where the crowds end and tranquility begins. Come enjoy the timeless wonder of Litchfield and obtain quality CME in a relaxing, casual setting.
Take advantage of educational sessions on colorectal cancer, managing the symptomatic menopausal patient, iron disorders, diabetes, hypertension and many more!
Discover Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort, a place where the crowds end and tranquility begins; a place where ancient oak trees, draped with veils of Spanish moss, dapple the landscape with shade. So, come enjoy the timeless wonder of Litchfield and obtain quality CME in a relaxing, casual setting.
Complete Meeting Information
Information regarding this meeting is available here:
- Online Registration - To register online, simply complete a simple form. That's it!
- The CME Schedule - Complete info on daily activities, sessions and seminars.
- Hotel Information - All there is to know about the hotel and accommodations.
- Exhibitors - Organizations exhibiting at Family Medicine Weekend.
- Accreditation Info - AAFP Prescribed/AMA Category I.
The South Carolina Academy of Family Physicians expresses its appreciation to the following for their contributions and support of the scientific program:
- MAG Mutual Insurance Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merck Vaccine Division
- National Kidney Foundation of SC
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Women's Health